Salesforce is a CRM system that connects businesses with their customers.
Salesforce brings you closer to your customers. It’s a CRM system that gives all your departments – including marketing, sales and service – a single, unified view of each customer. That way, you can more easily create more engaging content that’s tailored to your customers.
Salesforce consists of several different modules, including:
- Sales Cloud, which helps increase your employees’ productivity, fill the pipeline with good leads and give employees insights they can act on in the sales situation.
- Service Cloud, which enhances your customer service. The module can be used in both contact centres and self-service portals.
- Service Cloud gives you customer service solutions that are far more responsive, intuitive and flexible, so you can solve your customers’ challenges in a good and fast way.
- Marketing Cloud, which you can use to build one-to-one customer journeys and accelerate and drive your sales with B2B marketing automation, among other things.
- Commerce, which helps you create better customer experiences. You can engage buyers across digital channels with personalised commerce solutions for marketing, promotions and more.
- Analytics, which helps you make smarter, data-driven decisions that drive your business forward. Artificial intelligence simplifies the entire flow, taking you from data, to insight and action in minutes.
- myTrailhead, which can help you get your newest employees up to speed quickly, increase productivity and cultivate the culture of your contact centre, among other things.
You can connect Salesforce with a wide range of tools, including IntraManager Work and IntraManager Board.
Do you want to know more about which systems you can integrate with IntraManager Work?
Get a complete overview here.
For more info on what you can get out of this integration and a solution from IntraManager, contact us at email@example.com.
We are champions of awesome trials
Try IntraManagers tools free of charge for 30 days and experience the benefits in your contact center. The trial periods are completely non-committal, so you do not need to provide any payment information.
HR • SHIFT SCHEDULING • ECONOMY
BOARDS • SLIDESHOWS • TV-SHARING