e-conomic is an easy and flexible accounting software that contains all the features you need to keep track of your business.
e-conomic is an intuitive and easy-to-use accounting software that provides all the features you need to keep track of your business and make your workflows more efficient. As everything is online, you can access the system anywhere, anytime. Among other things, e-conomic allows you to:
- Collect all receipts in the cloud, so you don’t have to worry about lost receipts when working in the cloud
- Send an invoice quickly and easily, no matter where you are. What’s more, the invoice can be written in minutes using one of the invoice templates to get the full picture of your finances. You can see the latest financial developments directly from a phone, tablet or computer
- See what you need to report for your VAT accounts and year-end closing
- Create and send orders, quotes or reminders to your customers in just a few clicks
- Reconcile account movements from your bank and compare them with your accounts
Support beyond the ordinary
When you use e-conomic, you not only get a great accounting software that streamlines your workflows. As a user of the system, you get support that goes beyond the ordinary with:
- Dedicated customer service on the phone
- Quick response when you contact them on the chat
- Access to a range of free online courses on a daily basis – even as a demo user
- Help articles and how-to guides
The system can always be extended with add-ons and apps to suit your specific needs. You can read more about e-conomic here.
Connect e-conomic with IntraManager Board
When you connect IntraManager Board to e-conomic, you get a valuable insight into your company’s financial situation. The insight allows you to be proactive, gives you the freedom to develop your business and ensures forward momentum. You can read more about our visualisation tool IntraManager Board here.
We are champions of awesome trials
Try IntraManagers tools free of charge for 30 days and experience the benefits in your contact center. The trial periods are completely non-committal, so you do not need to provide any payment information.
HR • SHIFT SCHEDULING • ECONOMY
BOARDS • SLIDESHOWS • TV-SHARING