A price model that fits
every contact centers
Experience the benefits of IntraManager Work in your contact center. Our pricing models are suitable for all contact centers – from the very small ones with only a few employees to contact centers with several hundred employees.
the package solution
Minimum 10 active users
DKK 159/ md.
pR. active user
- Knowledge sharing through articles and news
- Digital signing with IntraSignature
- Employee development with the training and testing feature
- Built-in messaging system
- Employee overview
- Intelligent shifts with forecasts
- Shift exchange
- Overview of vacation and other absences
- Holiday and flex accounts and requests
- Valuable overview of the economy
- Salary and bonus calculation
- Invoice basis
- Automated reports and export of statistics
- Set up integrations – without having to code
- IP restrictions
- Opportunity to set up automatic jobs
- Free e-mail support (tickets)
Minimum 100 active users
- All features in the package solution
- Customized agreements
- Account manager
- Manual payment
- Specific integrations
- Customized pricing
- Free support on the telephone
frequently asked questions
How many active users can I create?
With IntraManager Work you can create an unlimited number of employees. You simply pay for the number of active users. If you have less than 100 active users, you only have to pay DKK 159 ex. VAT pr. month per. active user. If you have more than 100 active users, please contact us for a price at email@example.com
Are the employees' data securely stored?
What do I get in the free 30-day trial?
When you sign up for the free trial period of 30 days, you get a good insight into what IntraManager Work can do and how it can optimize the weekday in your contact center. With the trial period, you get access to all Works functions, including the creation of an unlimited number of employees and projects, a visual financial overview and access to our skilled support team, which you can make use of if you have questions about the tool’s functions.
What happens when the trial period expires?
Before your trial period ends, you will have the opportunity to choose a package that suits your needs. We therefore only ask for your payment information if you choose one of our packages. If you do not choose one of our packages, your trial period will simply expire.